The association Youth Europe Service (Y.E.S.) was born in January 1999 in Potenza.
Y.E.S. is a no profit association which, with Christian, democratic principles, respecting the personal freedom, wants to realise, in the social and environmental field:
- Integration of people with disabilities or disadvantaged
- Mutual knowledge between people, to develop solidarity and assert the principle of civil living together;
- knowledge, protection of the historical, cultural, artistic patrimony;
- Development of the social, cultural and sports activities to create a European nationality
- Promotion of annual events among its members, activities such as giving information, realisation of exchanges and voluntary services, organisation of cultural events
- Training courses for young and adults
- Information points for young and adults;
- Social, cultural, educational, , sports activities, for the knowledge of art, culture, music, etc.;
- Campaigns for peace, brotherhood and solidarity;
- Activities for the progress of the U.E. and the other countries with charity bazaar
- Activities to protect nature, environment
- Activities of realisation of didactical material
- Activities of cooperation with Institutions and Organizations, having the same principles.
It is registered in the Regional Register of the Associations.
It is member of the following networks:
– The Youth European Network
– European Ecotourism Network
– Europemobility Network
It is the promoter of the European Network named E.N.L.T. – EUROPEAN NETWORK OF LOCAL TOURISM.
It was also (till November 2008) part of the network C.T.S. (CENTRE OF TOURISM FOR STUDENTS).
It was recognized by Presidency of Minister’s Council as Organization of National Civil Service.
The association was AWARDED by the EC for its LLP Grundtvig Learning Partnership project titled “Sustainable Educational Approaches to Landscape” in May 2103: the project was considered a STAR PROJECT.
For the LLP Grundtvig Learning Partnership projects Youth Europe Service association received by the LLP Italian National Agency the STAR PROJECT awards for the following initiatives:
– “We share” in 2014
– “Sustainable Educational Approaches to Landscape” in 2013.
In 2012 the LLP Grundtvig Learning Partnership titled “Edu-Mont” in which Youth Europe Service was one of the partners was awarded as STAR PROJECT by the LLP Romanian National Agency.